Saturday, July 26, 2008

Life Cycle

I live my life on a cycle...not a bicycle...a life cycle. I call it the innovation cycle because I am and always will be a continual learner. I think I started out life pretty dumb and have been watching and learning ever since...now that I think about it, I guess everyone started out that way! I think some get to the point where they stop enjoying learning and so they do just that. I've never gotten to that place, and even though I've not been in formal schooling for about 15 years, I feel like I have never left "school".

I often label myself an observer, because that's where the innovation cycle starts; observation. The cycle looks like this:




It's a continuing cycle...once you prototype, you start observing again. It works for any aspect of life. You have to be willing to continue learning and never decide to stop. Start looking at life like a school yard, and begin observing how you can be more effective in everything you do!

No comments: