Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Answers

I need some answers. You ever been there? I have been praying and pursuing God about some very specific stuff for over 5 years now...and I've gotten nothing. I've blamed myself, I've questioned my salvation, I've done it all. I know better than to blame God, so it seems there is only one other option. In these times of frustration I recently discussed it with a very wise person that I have the utmost respect for. It was during that conversation that they gave me a simple sentence that I wanted to share with you. If you find yourself struggling to make a decision or you are weighing several things and there appears to be no specific inkling or direction from God...remember this simple phrase:
When God is silent, it may be because he trusts you to make the right decision
Chew on that for a while...

No comments: