Monday, May 19, 2008

sick and tired...

I haven't blogged in a while because my son, Jacob, is sick again. Since mid last week he's not been breathing well and is on some pretty intense medication. I'm really sick and tired of him being sick. It's a stress on him, it's a stress on his mother and I, it's a stress on our marriage, it's a stress on our whole family. The frustration in knowing there is nothing I can do to help him is overwhelming. In fact, the knowledge that the doctor's don't even know what is really going on and can't control his breathing is even more frustrating.

If you are reading this, I would ask that you take 30 seconds to stop and agree in prayer with Diane and I for Jacob's healing. We know that God is able and agree that he will be healed. Thanks for your prayer and support...

No comments: