Friday, May 9, 2008

Patience

Sorry it has been a while since my last blog. There is a good reason this time. You see, I'm notoriously cheap and I was away for meetings the first half of this week - the Internet access was not free where I was staying...so I didn't have time to blog either...

I want to just rant a little about patience...cause I feel like I have some - but then I realize (when I desperately need some) that I don't really have enough. I've been waiting on some "things" for over 5 years now...and still I find myself waiting. I don't understand it, but I think I have finally stopped trying to make things happen on my own. I can say that when you try to make things happen for yourself - you often overlook what God has in mind for you. If you are patient...sometimes even beyond what you think is a reasonable amount of time...God will never disappoint you - in fact it will likely turn out better than you ever hoped or imagined! (Ephesians 3:20)

No comments: