Friday, February 1, 2008

More udpates

I've finally uploaded the video promo...I hope you like it. I owe a great debt to Dan Lively for helping with it. I think it came out well.

I spoke at the men's meeting for our church last night on the subject of the book. There were 50+ guys there and a really positive reaction. I am amazed what God is doing to get the word out. I know I shouldn't be, because after all, he's the one that told me to do this in the first place.

I really appreciate all the love and support from those that have contacted me. Keep us in your prayers during these upcoming events. I'll post more about each event as it gets closer.

February 10th - preaching at a church in downtown Tampa
February 21-23 - teaching a workshop to youth pastors from Florida
March 8 - book signing at a Christian bookstore in Lakeland, Florida
March 15 - book signing at Barnes and Noble at the mall in Brandon, Florida

No comments: